He is sure that every adult person has faced a hemorrhoidal disease at least once at some point in his life. While various anti-hemorrhoid medications exist, the diet still remains the best way to fight against this disease because it is the least risky method.
In this article you will find a diet that will help you to naturally relieve your hemorrhoidal attacks.
- 1) Say no to constipation!
Do you know that there is an inseparable link between the hemorrhoidal disease and constipation? The latter seems to play a significant role and is estimated to be the main cause of more than 75% of hemorrhoidal crises in the world. In general, constipation appears if you do not consume enough dietary fiber. According to nutritionists, adult women need at least 25 grams of fiber each day, while men need more than 30 grams per day. Unfortunately, ignorance certainly, one day consume only half that amount. What then are the most fiber-rich foods?
- Fruits: be mentioned more particularly apples, peaches, apricots, plums, strawberry, coconut, and pears (pear knowing that almost 80 grams contains 4 grams of fiber). Dried fruits like figs and plums are also high in fiber.
- Fresh vegetables: Fibers are also present in fresh vegetables such as white and red beans, lentils, chickpeas, carrots, peas, potatoes, spinach, especially eggplant and ‘asparagus.
- The whole grain products: It is know that these products contain high proportions of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. One can cite the example of his wheat, wholemeal bread, oats, rye. It’s good to know that fiber should not be introduced in a sudden way in the diet but rather by step to avoid shocks.
- Dried fruits: Think also dried fruits especially nuts, cashews, hazelnuts because they also promote good intestinal transit and prevent constipation problems because of their high fiber content. Note that only the almond is not recommended for people with hemorrhoids so be careful.
- 2) Moisturize your body well
Good hydration is the key to a life without constipation and hemorrhoids without. This trick will help you reduce the problems of the bowel and facilitate the digestion of food in addition, water helps in optimizing the action of the fibers. It is also know that nutritionists recommend drinking plenty of water even if you do not feel thirsty. You should preferably drink 2 liters of water a day to fight against hemorrhoidal disease.
- 3) Are exciting to eliminate!
Stimulants such as coffee, energy drinks, and alcoholic and carbonated beverages can also cause hemorrhoid flare as they may irritate the rectum. It is better to replace these fluids fresh juice, green tea, or herbal teas.
- 4) Control your appetite!
Did you know that excess weight can be the cause of hemorrhoids crises? This is why you need to remove kilograms beyond your ideal weight. Then consider fruits and green vegetables instead of pasta, the sugar and fat because these are known by their high constipating power in addition to their high calorie content.
- 5) Some foods to avoid!
If you suffer from hemorrhoids crises and wish treat through diet, then you need to eliminate these foods from your plate because it is no longer time to be greedy: